About Us Bob Piva Roofing N County CA
Bob Piva Roofing was founded in Escondido CA in 1963
Want to know about Bob Piva Roofing? Bob Piva Roofing was founded by Bob Piva Sr. in 1963 and is still in the same Escondido, California location that we started in all those years ago. In 1995, Robert Piva purchased the roofing company from his dad.
In addition to our roofing services, Bob Piva specializes in replacement windows.
It’s a perfect fit for us since all replacement windows need to be installed by leak specialists and come with long-term factory leak-free warranty coverage. Bob Piva Roofing has the expertise, manpower, and knowledge to install, replace or repair all types of roofs, and retrofit windows.
Our Roofs are Class “A” Fire Rated:
- Concrete Tile Roofs – Lightweight and Standard
- Clay Tile Roofs – Lightweight and Standard
- Fiberglass/Composition Shingle Roofs
- Flat Roofs – Hot Mop
- California Cool Roofs
- Modified Torch Down Roofs
We are here to provide you with a new roof or roof repair for your home, your commercial building, or your multi-unit association.
We are Licensed and Fully Insured for your protection. We are also an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), a member of the San Diego Roofing Contractors Association, and an American Roof tile Coatings certified Roof Restoration Specialist.
Please browse our website and look at the photos of roofs we’ve installed or repaired and examples of the roofing materials we use. When you find something you like or something you want more information on, please Contact Us.
Bob Piva Roof Financing
Bob Piva Roofing gladly accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
*Terms and conditions of the guarantee are available upon request.
Here are some specific things to consider when bidding and selecting a roofing company:
- Get multiple bids: It is a good idea to get bids from multiple roofing companies to ensure that you are getting a fair price for the work. Be sure to provide each company with the same information and specify the same scope of work to ensure that the bids are comparable.
- Review the bids: Carefully review the bids to ensure that they include all of the necessary work and materials. Don’t just choose the lowest bid, as it may not necessarily be the best value. Consider the overall quality and reputation of the company, as well as the terms of the bid, such as the warranty and payment terms.
- Check references: Ask the roofing companies for references from previous clients and follow up to ensure that the work was completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Verify licensing and insurance: Make sure that the roofing company is licensed by the Contractors State License Board (CSLB) and carries the necessary liability insurance.
- Consider the company’s experience: Choose a roofing company that has experience working on projects similar to yours. This will help to ensure that the company has the necessary expertise and resources to complete the work successfully.