Are you willing to trust your car to a mechanic who has been on the job for just 2-3 months? Likewise, you shouldn’t pick a roofing contractor who is just into business. Make sure the right contractor has a long track record of doing high-quality work in the area. Most homeowners make the mistake of allowing the price to dictate what type of contractor they choose.
Like with most of the other things in life, you get what you pay for. Hence, the price shouldn’t be your sole concern when choosing a reputable roofing company in the area. In case you decide to work with a company that offers a bargain price but has no list of happy customers to show you, you may end up with a substandard installation.
Services We Offer:
- Home Roof Maintenance
- Leak Repairs & Maintenance
- Installation of Rigid Insulation
- Installation of Roof Skylights & Solar Tubes
- Installation of Roof Drains, Scuppers & Roof Vents
We Work With:
- Concrete Tile Roofs – Lightweight and Standard
- Clay Tile Roofs – Lightweight and Standard
- Fiberglass/Composition Shingle Roofs
- Flat Roofs – Hot Mop
- California Cool Roofs
- Modified Roofs